To use a Custom Domain with netAdventist v3:
There are (at least) two methods that can be used.
Method 1 (netAserve Customers):
1. Set your Name Server settings at your registrar (where you registered your domain) to:
2. Send an email to support@netAserve.com and we'll take care of the rest.
3. If you have any problems with this process, please reach our Customer Support.
Method 2 (Non Customers):
1. Sign in to your domain registrar (where you registered your domain), and go to their DNS management page. CNAME records may be in sections such as DNS Management or Name Server Management. You may have to enable advanced settings to create a CNAME record. Please contact your domain registrar directly if you can't locate the CNAME management options.
2. Create two CNAME records:
A. One that points yourdomainname.com to yourdomainname.yourdefaultdomain.org (ie: tracy.adventistfaith.org).
B. and a second one that points www.yourdomainname.com <http://www.yourdomainname.com/> to yourdomainname.yourdefaultdomain.org (ie: tracy.adventistfaith.org).
3. Add the Custom Domain to your site in your Dashboard > Settings > Website URL