Create a Custom Design
A custom design theme is the overall look of a website. There are already a variety of Standard Design themes to choose from. However, there are some churches/ministries/schools who would like to have a unique look, and a Custom Design can be creaed by our designer with your input.
Call us for pricing at 301-584-3100.
Please click on the link called Custom Design Information to learn more about this process. When you are ready to provide us with your ideas and information, please click on the link below called Custom Design Form and submit your information.
The Custom Design for your netAdventist Website
- Customization of the header with images and graphics.
- Color scheme change for the body
- Template home layout
- Template default layout
Does not include:
- A horizontal menu in the header.
- Custom drop-down
- Custom content
1. Do you have a picture of your church, logo or image you want to be used in the design?
- Make sure your digital image is of good quality in clarity, lighting, exposure, etc.
- If it is a graphic, make sure it is at least 72dpi.
- Your original image should be at least 200px in both width and height. The higher the resolution, the better.
2.What color scheme do you want? Color meanings may help you decide the family in which to choose your color...
Red: action, confidence, courage, vitality
Pink: love, beauty
Brown: earth, order, convention
Orange: vitality with endurance
Gold: Wealth, prosperity, wisdom
Yellow: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy
Green: life, nature, well being
Blue: youth, spirituality, truth, peace
Purple: Royalty, mystery
Indigo: intuition, meditation, deep contemplation
White: Purity, Cleanliness
Black: earth, stability
Gray: security, maturity
Be very careful with choosing bright colors as they are hard on the eyes, especially coming from a computer monitor. If you want to find colors that are good for the eyes and good for design, read below...
OR Visit here to have your colors professionally picked:
We have found that using the "AutoMatch" option in the Editing mode the best solution to finding your colors. You can still manually select the secondary colors by clicking on "Direct Edit"
Use the sliders to find the color.
When you find a color scheme you like, click the link that says: "Send blend by email"
It will create a link to the specific color scheme you have created. Just copy and paste it in an email for your Customer Service Representative to forward to the designer.
3. Please describe how you want the header to look. Where do you want the picture(s) placed in relation to any text in the header.
Please list all of your answers on the on-line form.
Please email a sketch of your design and any graphic files to your customer service representative.
Click here to access the Custom Design Form